Are you searching for the best electric bump free shaver that will give you the exact smooth and comfortable shave that other shavers never given you then you are going to get all the vital details and guard lines to help you make the right choice of electric bump free shaver?
Someone may ask; do I really need a bump free shaver? Or why can’t I use any shaver to remove my facial and body hairs? The answer is this; every electric or manual razor shaver has it’s mode of removing hairs from the body, some cut from the root, some do not give a close cut while some cause pains and result to an outgrowth painful and uncomfortable bumps but is not the same result with an electric bump free shavers.
Best Bump Free Electric Shaver 2020 Reviewed
- 1 Best Bump Free Electric Shaver 2020 Reviewed
- 2 What Are Bumps Free Shaver:
Below are amazing and portable electric shavers manufactured with high quality materials from top selling electric shaver industries.
#1. PHILIPS Norelco 8900
This Philips Norelco 8900 is a bump free shaver that’s is capable of cutting 20 percent of hairs of different textures with the help of the V-track precision blades that is built in it. Easy shaving of hairs can be achieve with this device with the help of the contour detect technology that allows the electric shaver to follow the contours of any skin types at all time.
The charging time is one hour and it delivers a 50 minutes run time both for wet and dry shaving because of the strong lithium-ion battery which allows it to work effectively and efficiently.
- 3 level LED battery indicator
- Lithium-ion battery
- Contour detect technology
- V-track precision blade
- Smart click beard style
- 50 minutes run time.
- One hour charge time
- 2 years warranty
- Wet and dry convenience
- Storage case
- Shaver stand.
- Dimension 3.3 x 6.1 x 9.1 inches
- Weighs 1 pounds
- Very easy to operate
- Easy to maintain
- Capable of shaving wet and dry hairs.
- Trimming options with different settings for different hair lengths
- Built with a cleaning station for easy maintenance.
- It cut more hairs at once.
- The shaver is affordable
- This device is not a light weighs shaving device.
- There is no cleaning brush attachment for this device.
#2. WAHL Professional 5 Star
The Wahl professional 5 star bumps free shaver is a compact and portable designed kind of shaver that is coated with gold hypoallergenic foil with 7031-100 foil/cutter bar to help make shaving processes fast, easy, painless and fun.
This device is built with 120volts, 60hertz and 60 minutes run time per charge and a rotary motor unit to help stimulate the working time and ability to effectively lower any hair of any length without causing damages to the skin.
- 7031-100 foil/cutter bar
- Weighs 5.8 Oz
- Rotary motor unit
- 120 voltage
- 60 hertz
- Foil guard
- Dimension 3 x 6.5 x 10 inches
- Charging plug
- Cleaning brush
- Operation instructions
- Rechargeable battery
- Hypoallergenic gold foil
- 60 minutes run time per charge
- Built with a very strong lithium-ion battery
- Compact and potable body design.
- The foil is hypoallergenic and none irritating to any skin type.
- Has 7031-100 foil/cutter bar for smooth clean shaves.
- The cleaning brush make it easy to clean
- It serves as both cord/cordless shaver.
- Is an ultra close shaver.
- Is a light weight easy to use device.
- This shaver is affordable
- The cordless use believers 50 to 60 minutes run time.
#3. BRAUN 7 790cc Electric Shaver
The Braun 7 790cc bump free electric shaver is an adaptive device that has the ability to adapt to different individual’s facial contour without causing harm and damages to the skin, manufactures of this amazing shaver built it with an Auto-sense technology which allows it to capture hairs of different lengths with the help of the 10,000 micro-vibration and intelligent sonic.
The 4 shaving elements work together to stimulate the effectiveness of the shaving thereby ensuring that its gentle on the skin. Maintenance of the device is very easy with the help of the clean/charge station configuration.
- Dimension 10.1 x 6.3 x 6.3 inches
- Weighs 1.97 pounds
- 100% water proof
- 5 turbo sensitive modes
- 4 shaving elements
- Intelligent sonic
- Cross cutting of 30,000 per minute
- Auto-sense technology
- 8-D contour adaption
- Precision head
- Clean and charge station
- 50 minutes cordless shaving
- 10,000 micro vibration
- Capable of capturing more hairs on any skin type with the help of the 10,000 micro-vibrations
- 100% water proof device
- Can serve effectively for 7 years
- Adaptive to every individual contour features
- Has a storage case
- Has a cleaning and charging station
- Built with 5 turbo sensitive modes features
- Has 8-D contour adaptation.
- This shaver is affordable
- It weighs lot more
- Only gives 50 minutes cordless operation.
#4. PANASONIC ES-LA 63-S Arc4
The Panasonic ES-LA 63-S Arc4 is electric bump free shaver with a very high quality device that is built with so much sophistication to handle all your shaving needs as fast as possible. This device is built with a charging indicator that allows the user(s) to know it’s fully charge, a cleaning reminder to notify the user to clean the device, a dual motor system which helps to stimulate the working ability of this shaver, a 10 stage LCD display for proper notifications, high and dual voltage of AC 100-240volts.
Multi-flex pivoting head for easy movement and following of the facial contours, body friendly 4 stainless steel blades that are gentle on all skin type and does not cause bump on shaved area.
- Multi-flex pivoting head
- Pop-up trimmer
- Dual motor system
- Wet/dry convenience
- 4 stainless steel blade
- One hour charging time
- Dimension 2.2 x 2.7 x 6.5 inches
- 10 stage LCD display
- AC 100-240Volts
- Charge indicator
- Cleaning reminder
- 14,00 cut per minute
- 30 degree blades
- Weighs 7 ounces.
- The head is a flexible pivoting contour following head
- The LCD display is a 10 stage processes
- Can serve as wet or dry shaver
- Is built with a dual motor unit system
- The blades are 4 in number and they are ultra sharp stainless steel blades
- Is a fast and easy to use shaving device
- This shaver is affordable
- When the battery is low, the motor unit system drops.
#5. WAHL 7339-300
This is a compact and portable and ergonomic designed rubber grip bump free shaver that can be traveled with at any time without any stress of fitting it into your bag. Manufactures of this awesome device designed it with an advanced foil technology; a pop-up trimmer, foil guard, rechargeable and a run time of 60 minutes to enable the user have a smooth, clean and comfortable that is totally bump free. The hypoallergenic foils prevents irritations when use on any skin type and the advance technology system is well configured for the proper serving and delivery of smooth clean none painful shave.
During traveling, the travel lock plays a vital role in protecting the blade and foil of the shaver from being damaged by other hard objects in your bag of case.
- 60 minutes run time
- Rubber grip handle
- Pop-up trimmer
- Hypoallergenic foils
- Travel lock
- NiMH battery
- Advance foil technology
- Foil guard
- Cleaning brush
- No bump shaving because of the hypoallergenic titanium foil
- Pop-up trimmer makes shaving quicker and easier
- Is a compact and portable ergonomic design with rubber grip
- The run time is a 60 minutes good performance rate
- Weighs only 14.4 ounces
- Comes with a quality charging case
- Has a quality cleaning brush
- The shaver is affordable
- Is only suitable for U.S base users because of the high volts of 2220V operation.
What Are Bumps Free Shaver:
Bumps are non infectious health condition that could be caused by using unsuitable shavers to remove hairs from our body most especially on our face and public region thereby causing irritation,. This condition is related to Acne, pimple, skin tags, ingrow hairs, etc.
Bumps most times could be painful, redness around the areas where they are, darkening and pimples, this is because of the irritation caused by the inflammation of the ingrown hairs. This condition can be found in both male and females or even young and old people at different age.
What Are Bump Free Shavers?
Bump free shavers are specially manufactured hair removing electric devices that are built for the purpose of removing hairs from different parts of our body without causing pains that could result to an ingrown hairs and painful bumps.
This bump free shaver comes in different sizes, price, and qualities and designs because they are being manufacture by different industries that specializes on shavers.
Another factor about bump free shavers are their cutting technology and features; we know all the electric shaver may not exactly have the same features but the most important of it all is it ability to shave smoothly without causing bumps and in grown hairs on our body.
Factors To Consider When Buying Any Bump Free Shaver
There are so many electric bump shavers that are manufactured by different industries all over the world and they all claim that they products best and suitable for all skin types.
Below are important factors that any one that wishes to enjoy a bump free shaver at all time and what to expect and consider before buying an electric bump free shaver.
Your Budget: Considering your budget before going for any bump free shaver is very important, this is because electric shaver may come in different prices depending on the manufactures or where they are gotten from. Keeping in mind your budget helps you to go for what you can afford and what is economical for you.
Cutting Technology: these shavers may be designed with different cutting technologies which stimulates it to perform its work effectively without breaking down. These technologies are built and configured by the manufactures to help make the shaving processes lot easier and faster without causing harm and damages to the skin beneath the hair.
Blades: Shavers could be built with dull blade which needs to be sharpened from time to time just to keep it extremely sharp and effective for shaving or they may be a self-sharpening blade that does require removing and sharpening of blade(s).
The prices of self-sharpening blades may be high than the dull blade but that does not mean that dull blades shavers are not effective is about our choice and demands.
Wet And Dry: The wet and dry convenience during shaving is an important factor to considered, some people enjoys shaving in their bath room in a running water while other prefer a dry shave which does not involve water while are both wet and dry suitable and can withstand a long working time.
Face’s Contour: Using bump free shaving device that follows the contours of your face is an ideal shaver for all skin types because they are gentle and mild on the skin and they cut effectively.
Our face has narrow shape that requires a flexible and pivoting head bump free shaver that will comfortably follow the contours curves of our faces thereby giving the edges of the face a clean lining and cuts.
Accessories: Looking out for the accessories that accompanies the bump free shaver you intend buying is important especially for those that want extra features and attachments such as foil, scissors, combs, lubricant oil, clip, cleaning brush, etc. which plays vital role during styling shaving and maintaining the device.
Motor Unit: know the type of motor unit and the strength of the motor system of any electric shaver you want to buy is very important because it helps you to know how durable the device is and how fast and efficiently it can during operation.
Warranty/Grantee: Most times people believed that the longer warranty of a product device determines how long and effectively it will serve.
Manufactures of different bump free shaver adds grantee and warranty to buyers of their product and this is to clarify the authenticity of their product and the durability of their device.
When To Replace The Blades Of Your Electric Shaver
Knowing the right time or when to replace the blades of your electric shaver is very important in order to keep your shaver actively working effectively and sharp enough to slice any piece of hair on your face or it come in contact with.
Another reason why is essential that you clean and replace the blades is to maintain a high hygiene life at all time, and to achieve this effectively is advisable to use good quality lubricating spray and other specially manufactured cleaning sprays that are capable of destroying bacteria’s, fugal and viruses that could accumulate on the blade of your shaver.
Below are some points to note before considering or making attempt to replace the blades in your shaver.
- Heating up cutting mechanism: when this occurs during shaving operation and there is excessive heat and friction then is clear that the blades and foil in your electric shaver is bad and they are rubbing against themselves thereby generating heat at the cutting mechanism section which requires immediate attention.
- No close cutting/shaving: every sharp and effective blade gives a close and smooth cut at its first shave, but the moment your shaver no longer give you the close and smooth shave you desire then is important to replace the blades or sharpen it to keep it extremely sharp.
- Shaver pulling on your hairs: the moment your electric shaver pulls on your hairs during operation then it needs to be replaced because it could cause lot of pains and injuries to your skin. This is to say that your shaving device has gone bad and then is advisable to consider replacing the blades.
How To Clean Your Electric Shaver
Electric shavers are unique devices that should be handle and use with carefulness and is advisable to read through the manufactures instruction guard lines booklet to educate yourself on how to make best use of their product device.
Below are simple and adequate ways of taking good care and cleaning your electric shaver(s).
- Cleaning daily is very important because some people have time table on when to clean their shavers and some people never bother themselves about the condition of their shaver.
- For your shaver to serve you effectively at all time you must clean it daily after every shaver, this method prevents hairs from stocking inside your shaver thereby attracting bacteria’s on the blades.
- For electric shavers with cleaning station, is much easier to clean. All you need to is just use the cleaning station to clean it after every use.
- For electric shavers without cleaning station, just gently open the head of the device thereby exposing the blade(s) and foils then rinse in a running water (for water friendly shavers) but for none water friendly shavers, use the cleaning brush to remove stocked hairs in the shaver head.
- Spray lubricants that are specially manufactured for electric shavers. These sprays are effective in keeping the device clean and bacterial free.
Prevention / Treatment For Razor Bumps
Razor bumps hurts very much and it makes the face not to be presentable and rough looking. This is the one reason why bumps should be avoided or treated when it occurs on our body or faces. There simple and easy ways to prevent bumps and when it appears on our skin, these are also reliable ways to treat and get rid of it.
- Use pre-shave oil that is specially manufactured for the purpose of preventing bumps on sensitive skin.
- Ensure that no friction occurs on your facial during shaving to avoid hurting the skin.
- Use shaving creams that are suitable for your skin type to remove your facial and body hairs.
- Avoid using benzocaine and menthol in other to protect your skin against dryness which might worsen the condition.
- Always wash your face with warm water before bad time and in the morning to remove too much accumulated oil on your face before shaving.
- After shaving, ensure you rinse out your face with cold water before soaking it in a hot water with a clean towel.
- Use a strong after shave lotion, cream or oil on the areas that was shaved to prevent the development of bumps.
- When razor bumps occurs on any area of your body, first thing to do is to exfoliate the area.
- You can use salicylic acid ar glycolic acid on the affected areas to kill the cells of the ingrown hairs.
- Avoid shaving the irritated or affected places for some period of time to avoid more bumps from popping out.
- Avoid using shaving products that contains alcohol because it may be too painful and hurtful for your skin.
- Use mild and non irritating products containing lidocaine and bacitracin to help in speeding up the recovery of the damaged skin.
- Issues relating to razor bumps are best handle and treated with Neosporin.
Summary: We assure you that the above listed and explained bump free electric shavers are some of the top best and will serve you effectively. We recommend that you follow this guard lines to help you deal with your bump issues and look absolutely healthy, irresistible and charming for yourself and for your love ones.
More updates and details relating to all your questions about handling issues of bumps, pimples and other related shave matters.