Young people who haven’t had their beards shaved for the first time will always desire to use safety razor shaver for removing their hairs. So if you’ve need your beards shaved and you wishes to get one for yourself, then this article will provide you all the information’s and details on how to get the best razor shaver in the market.
In this article, we will be reviewing vital aspect of every best razor products from amazing manufactures with guidelines to help you operate your razor shavers and also maintain them effectively.
What Are Razor Shavers?
Razor shavers are compact design portable hair removals that are specially designed for the purpose of given smooth, clean and painless shaving on any skin type, most especially on first time shavers.
These devices are built with quality materials and good blades that are made from non-rusting to keep the blade smooth, sharp and efficient in cutting down hairs.
These shavers also come in different prices and designs to suit all demands from different uses and this is so because people have their choices and what they expect from any shaver they are using.
Factors To Consider When Buying A Razor Shaver For First Time Shavers
The Cost: Shaving razors comes in different prices and these prices sometimes may be fix while the prices may not be stable depending on the manufactures cost. This factor should be considered by anyone that intent to buy a high quality working shaving razor for a first time user. This is very important because it plays a vital role in controlling your budgets and expenses.
Battery Life Span: The long life span of any shaver battery determines how long it’s operation time will be. This is important because some people are daily shavers and requires a long operation time to be able to give them the exact smooth and clean shave they desire. We advise you to enquire the strength of the battery in the razor shaver you want to buy.
Replacement Parts: A shaver having a replacement part is not bad, it actually means that when some parts of your shaver goes bad or is not functioning properly, then there is need for replacing the parts of which some of this parts might’s come along with the shaver when purchases some shavers replacement parts are gotten separately. Note whatever be the case, ensure that the shaver you about buying for your usage or public use has replacement parts.
Safety Features: Every high quality razor shaver is built with safety a feature that enables it to freely slide down hairs without causing pains and damages to the skin. Some of the safety features of some shaver is related to their maintenance measures which allows the operator to use and clean the shaver without damaging the parts.
Weight: We advise that you consider the weight of any razor shaver you want to buy especially when use by individuals that are shaving for the first time is. The weight of any shaver can determine the ability of the user to handle it effectively and for first timer users we advise that you buy a light weight razor shaver to enable him shave himself properly at all time.
Compact/Portable Design: Razor shavers comes in different design, some are smaller while some are bulky and heavier. Shavers with compact and portable body design are lots more easily to handle during operation. Most this portable shaver devices can comfortably fit into small hand bags and some of them even come with a storage case which enable the owner to store the device and every of it’s shaving accessories after use.
Different Types Of Razors
- Disposable razors
- Cartridge razors
- Safety razors
- Straight razors
Disposable Razors: this type of shavers are being manufactured by different razor shaver industries, they are made of sharp strong blades that does not easily break during use and they have the ability of giving a close skin shave when used on any part of the body and they are affordable too.
Disposable razors are not to be use for a very long time but are mainly to be disposed the moment the blades are dull and can no longer slice down hairs effectively.
Cartridge Razor: This type of razor is popularly used by men because of it’s mode of working, they give close shaves without causing cuts and nicks to any skin type. When acquiring this kind of razor, you are expected to buy both the cartridge razor and the razor device separately which can cost lot more for someone with very low budget.
Safety Razors: this commonly used because of the double-edged shaving body blade which allows the user to use both edges to shave facial hairs. The blades of this device are protected in a safe angle that is locked to prevent it from causing cuts to the user when not in operation. For first time users, this shave is perfect for them and professional users; it works amazingly perfect for them.
Straight Razors: the straight razor is an old shaving razor that has been in existence for a very long time (centuries) this has been a shaving tools that lots of grand daddy’s used back in the days when men love their facial hair well shaved, thereby leaving their face hairless. These days, this type of shaver is still been used by our generation because of its effective and efficient shaving ability and also because it does not cause injuries, nicks and cuts to the skin.
Sensitive Skin: your skin type is another factor to consider when buying any shaver because people with thicker skin can use any shaver without having any side effect while people with softer, sensitive and easily irritated skin are advised to buy shaving razors that are suitable for their skin type to avoid irritations and other skin conditions that could be as a result of the kind of razor they are using.
The Handle: The handle of any shaver you want to purchase is one aspect of every shaver that is very important because the kind of handle your shaver has could determine how firm the grip you will get from it. This is very important because when a shaver is not properly handled with a firm grip then the possibility of the user getting cuts on his/her skin is 50%.
Adjustable & Flexible Head: the type of head your shaver is built with is also important, some shavers has flexible head that is capable of following the contours of the face and narrow parts of the neck, some heads are adjustable to suit your pattern of shaving while some are built with a pivot rotator head that could run the edges of the face.
2020’s Best Razor For First Time Shavers
- PANASONIC ES8103S Arc3 Razor Shaver
This razor shaver and pop-up trimmer is perfect and suitable for shaving beards and mustache both in wet and dry convenience and the consistent close shaves makes it deliver 13,000 cuts per minutes. Manufactures of this device built it with a sonic vibration cleaning mode which makes the cleaning of this shaver after use very easy and fast.
Following the contours of the chin, jaw and face is very easy because of the flexible pivoting head which gives it free movement during operation and the advanced 3 blade cutting system makes it possible for it to easy slice down hair without causing damage to the skin, the battery indicator is a 10stage display which notify the user the battery level.
Maintenance of this shaving razor is very easy because the razor is washable and this means that it can be washed immediately after every use to avoid hairs stocking inside the blades.
- Pop-up trimmer
- Flexible pivoting head
- Linear motor unit
- 3 blade cutting system
- Washable razor
- LCD battery indicator
- Rechargeable battery system
- Cleaning mode
- 30 degree stainless steel Nanotech blade
- Multi-fit Arc blades
- Storage case
- Charging adaptor
- Wet and dry conveniences
- LED display
- The head is flexible and has a pivoting system
- Built with a 10 stage LCD display
- Has a 3 blade cutting system
- Can follow the contour of any jaw, chin, neck and face
- Suitable for smooth and close shaving
- Not suitable for shaving long hairs
- The package does not have a charging dock
- Can’t be use while is in charging process.
- PHILIPS Norelco 4500 Razor Shaver
This amazing shaver is built with high quality materials that are strong, durable and reliable to serve the user for a longer time. During shaving with this device, it gives a very close shave with the help of the float, pivot and pivot system; the dual precision system enables it to handle hairs of different lengths and texture, an Aqua-Tec seal system which makes it suitable for shaving wet or dry without the parts getting damaged.
This device could be use cordlessly with the help of the 3 minutes quick-charge and the LED charge indicator which allows the operator to know when the battery of the shaver is full or low. For shaving your sideburns, narrow edges of the face and the mustache, the pop-up trimmer which is an added advantage for the user.
- 3 min. quick charge option
- 50 min. run time
- Water proof head
- Large LED interface
- Pop-up trimmer
- Battery indicator
- 2 years warranty
- Lithium-ion battery
- Pivoting head
- Dual precision head
- Skin protection system
- 4 direction flex heads
- Rechargeable power
- SH50 replacement shaver head
- Aqua-Tec seal
- Flex and float system
- This device is affordable
- Built with a docking station
- Has a quick charge option
- Suitable for long and short hair length
- Wet and dry shaving options
- Come with a 2 year warrant
- Has a pop-up trimmer and an Aqua-Tec seal system
- Follows the contour of the face
- The motor unit is not very strong
- The trimmer might not be as excellent as you desire
- The SH50 replacement head is sold separate because is not included in the pack of this shaver.
- BRAUN Series 3 Pro-skin 30400 Electric Shaver
The Braun pro-skin electric shaver is a super awesome shaving device with a compact and portable design, built with high quality materials to enable it work effectively and efficiently at all time.
For a faster and a smoother shave, the micro comb technology is designed to handle any string of hair effectively and comfortable without causing pains and damages to the skin. People with sensitive skin type will find this razor shaver suitable for their skin type and help them achieve perfect clean shave.
The intelligent design makes it easy for this device to follow the contour of the face, carefully following all the curves and narrow part of the facial structure. Individuals that enjoy shaving wet and dry have no problem with this shaver because it can shave perfectly and is 100% waterproof.
- Micro comb technology
- Built in precision
- Skin sensitivity system
- Advanced shaving
- Intelligent design
- Premium battery
- 100% waterproof
- Adjustable voltage
- Ergonomic grip
- Triple action cutting system
- Smart plug
- Dimension 6.1 x 2.2 x 8.7 inches
- Weights 12.5 ounce
- 1 lithium-ion battery
- This device is suitable for shaving but dry and wet hairs perfectly.
- Cleaning and maintenance of this razor shaver is very easy
- Is a compact and portable design with an ergonomic grip
- Requires short charge time to empower it
- Is very affordable
- The head is not a pivoting head system
- Does not give a very close shave when used immediately
- Does not come with a strong bag.
- REMINGTON F5-5800 Foil Shaver
The Remington electric foil shaver is a portable device that is built to handle all shaving processes with the help of the intercept shaving technology which allows it to handle both short and long hair effectively. During shaving the pivot and adjustable head plays a vital role in ensuring that every hair on the edges and narrow parts of the face is properly lowered.
This shaver can serve as a cordless and corded shaver and life span is 60 minutes to enable the user get the best shave and trim without having to rush over his shaving.
People with sensitive skin need not to be scared about using this device because the manufactures built it to be skin friendly and to maintain and clean properly, just quickly wash it in clean water after shaving.
- Intercepts shaving technology
- Rechargeable battery
- Pivot head
- Flex technology
- Pop-up trimmer
- 60 minutes run time
- LED battery gauge
- Weight 1:1 pound
- 3 stage cutting system
- 2 hour charging time
- Adjustable head
- Has 60 minutes run time with a quick charging time
- Pivot and adjustable head to follow the contour of the face
- Built with LED battery gauge to help the user monitor the battery level.
- Has a pop-up trimmer
- Affordable and friendly to all skin type
- The blades are multiple blades
- Not 100% water resistance, best used dry
- Does not deliver a very close shave at first shave
- FLYSPUR Electric Razor 3D IPX7 Shaver
This amazing razor shaver is built with high quality material that can withstand the text of time without breaking down. The Flyspur razor is a 3D shaver IPX7 100% water proof with a 4 direction rotary flex head that can follow the contour and narrow parts of the face.
The motor unit is of high speed with a long lasting rechargeable lithium-ion battery that requires 1 hour charging time and delivers 120 minutes run time, the USB cable slot makes it easy to charge this shaver anytime and anywhere.
The pop-up trimmer plays a vital role in lowering mustache and beards of different length and texture without causing harm to the skin beneath or cuts, necks and pains. This razor shaver is of compact and portable design and is also affordable for people with low budget.
- 3D floating head
- High speed motor
- Battery display
- Lithium-io battery
- Quick charge
- Beard trimmer
- IPX7 water proof
- USB cable
- Washable head
- 120 minutes run time
- LED display
- 1 hour charging time
- 4 direction flex head
- Deliver a very fast and quick shave
- LED display for battery monitoring
- The motor unit is of high speed and quality
- The head of this device can go in 4 directions and is a 3D floating head
- Is a IPX7 water proof shaver
- 120 minutes operation run time
- It has a pop-up trimmer
- No record defaults from users of this device
Shaving Tricks & Tips For Black Skin Men
- Apply Specialized Product: Using a general skin care product on a black skin could cause damages on your amazing dark skin, burn or bleach it. In order to protect your skin and care for it carefully, we advise that you always apply specialized products that are strictly manufactured for dark skin men with sensitive hair texture.
- Keep Your Shave Clean Always: Keeping your shaver clean always is the best ways to maintain your electric shaver. This is because hairs tend to stuck in between the teeth of the shaver blade and advisable to ensure that they are properly removed. Some electric shavers are built with cleaning feature which enables the user to properly clean and keep the shaver in a good working condition at all times.
- Moisturize Skin Always: Black men have hard and thicker skin than other skin types and for this reason they tend to have dry skin most of the time. Keeping the skin well moist and lubricated is an essential way of taking good care of the skin which prevents it from drying up and breaking up.
Another reason why moisturizing the skin and facial region is very important is to avoid irritation caused by shaving on a dry and un moisturized skin.
- Avoid Close Skin Shave: irritation on skin mostly occurs during a close shave. This is because the skin tends to appear sensitive during a close shave and it protects the skin.
During shaving, is advisable to maintain a shaving range of 1mm length away from the skin to protect the skin from damage or irritation from the electric shaver.
- Apply Alcohol Based After Shave Products: Alcohol is a strong disinfectant that prevents the out boost of infections and bacterial to any part of the skin. Men with dark skin type tends to experiences scratches, nicks and sometimes cut during shaving their facial hairs and this might result to bumps that are infected. Using alcohol based after shave products to clean the open hair follicle helps to keep the skin safe from bacteria’s and viruses.
Maintain Slow And Gentle Shaving Pattern: When shaving your facial hairs, is advisable to handle the electric shaver firmly and gently shave the hairs in a slow motion method; and the reason for this is to avoid influencing pains or injuries on your face. Shaving slowly allows you to focus on areas that needs close attention and it removes the hairs gently.